§1 SUBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and stay at the Łańsk Recreation Center and are an integral part of the contract, the conclusion of which takes place by making a reservation or payment of a deposit or the entire amount due for
stay in the Center. By making the above-mentioned. activities, the Guest confirms that he has read and accepted the terms of the Regulations.
2. The Regulations apply to all Guests staying at the Łańsk Recreation Center.
3. The Regulations are available for inspection at the Reception of the Łańsk Holiday Center and in every room of the resort.
§2 HOTEL NIGHT
1. Rooms in the Center are rented for hotel days.
2. The hotel day lasts from 3:00 pm to 11:00 am the next day.
3. A request to extend the hotel day should be reported by the Guest at the Reception as soon as possible. Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk may not take into account the wish to extend the stay in the case of using all accommodation places (rooms) or in the case of guests who do not comply with the applicable
regulations. There is an additional fee for extending the stay and early arrival.
4. Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk reserves the right to refuse to extend the Guest's stay at the Resort in the event of failure to make full payment for the stay so far.
§3 BOOKING AND CHECK-IN
1. The basis for the Guest's check-in is to show the Receptionist a photo ID.
2. The Guest of the Center may not transfer the room to third parties, even if the period for which he has paid the due fee for the stay has not expired.
3. Persons who are not registered at the Center may stay in the room as guests from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
4. The Center may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated the Regulations during the previous stay, in particular by causing damage to the property of the Center or the property of Guests, damage to the Guest, employees of the Łańsk Recreation Center or other persons staying in the Center.
6. The reservation is guaranteed if an advance payment is made in the form of a deposit of 30% of the stay value within 7 days from the date of booking. Failure to make an advance payment within the prescribed period may result in the cancellation of the reservation.
7. If the reservation is not canceled within the time specified in the confirmation of the reservation or if the Guest does not arrive at the Łańsk Recreation Center, the down payment will not be refunded.
9. In the event of the Guest resigning from the stay during the hotel day, Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk will not refund the fee for the given hotel night.
10. Detailed information on the cancellation policy is available at the reception desk of the Center.
1. Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk provides services in accordance with its standard.
2. In the event of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to immediately report them to the Reception, which will enable employees to improve the standard of services provided.
3. The Łańsk Recreation Center is obliged to provide guests with:
conditions for full and unrestricted rest,
security of stay, including the security of keeping secret information about the Guest,
professional and courteous service in the field of all services provided in the center,
cleaning the room and carrying out the necessary repairs of the devices during the Guest's absence, and in his presence only if he wishes.
4. Additionally, at the Guest's request, Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk provides the following services free of charge:
providing information related to the stay and travel,
wake up at a specified time,
storing money and valuables in the deposit during the Guest's stay at the resort, subject to § 6 sec. 4 of the Regulations,
ordering a taxi.
§5 LIABILITY OF GUESTS
1. Children under the age of 12 should be at the Łańsk Holiday Center under the constant supervision of their legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage caused by the actions of the children.
2. The guest of the resort shall be fully financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of the center, caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him. Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk reserves the right to charge the Guest for any damage caused after his departure.
3. In the event of a breach of the Regulations, Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk may refuse to provide services to the person who breaches them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the demands of the Łańsk Holiday Center, settle the amount due for the existing services, pay for any damage and leave the center.
4. Each time the Guest leaves the room, for safety reasons, he should turn off the TV set, turn off the lights, turn off the taps and lock the door.
5. When checking out of the Center, please leave the key at the reception. For each loss of the key - a fee of PLN 50 applies, payable at the reception desk of the Center.
§6 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CENTER
1. Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk is responsible for the loss or damage of items brought by people using its services to the extent specified in the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The guest should notify the Reception about the damage immediately after its discovery.
3. Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk is liable for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value only if these items have been deposited.
4. Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk reserves the right to refuse to deposit items of high value, significant amounts of money, items threatening safety and bulky items that cannot be placed in the deposit.
5. Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk shall not be liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, items left in it and live animals, regardless of whether these vehicles have been parked in the resort's car park or outside the designated place.
6. Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk is not responsible for items left on the pier and platforms.
§7 RETURN OF LEFT ITEMS
1. Personal belongings left in the resort's room by the departing Guest will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at their expense.
2. If the Guest does not receive an instruction to send back the items left behind, the resort will store the above items at the expense of the owner for a period of three months, and after this period, these items will be removed by a commission.
§8 NIGHT SILENCE
In Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk there is a curfew from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
1. Guests have the right to lodge a complaint in the event of noticing any deficiencies in the quality of the services provided.
2. All complaints are accepted by the Reception Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Łańsk.
3. The complaint should be submitted immediately after noticing the shortcomings in the standard of services provided.
§10 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1. The Łańsk Recreation Center accepts the presence of animals. Pets can stay in the resort for an additional fee and acceptance of the Regulations for the stay of animals in the Center.
2. In all facilities of the Łańsk Recreation Center and in the immediate vicinity, smoking and the use of open fire are strictly forbidden, except in designated areas intended for this purpose.
3. It is not allowed to store dangerous goods in the rooms of the center - weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive and illuminating materials.
4. There is a silence zone on the premises of the center and the adjacent Łańskie Lake.
5. It is strictly forbidden to swim in Łańsk Lake in the Łańsk Recreation Center.
6. There is a total ban on the use of electric and gas cookers in the center.
7. It is strictly forbidden to clean fish in the rooms of the Center, on the piers and on the pier. For this purpose, a place has been prepared next to the grill stand at Łyna. In the event of non-compliance with these rules, the Center will charge the Guest with the amount of PLN 100.
8. Before leaving the Łańsk Recreation Center, guests staying in Finki, Leszcz and Oko are kindly requested to put out their fireplaces.
9. The Guest agrees to the storage and processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act for the needs of the Guest's stay, the Guest's use of other services provided by the Resort (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
The administrator of personal data is the Government Administration Service Center based in Warsaw at ul. Powsińska 69/71. The guest has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.
I wish you a pleasant stay.
Head of the Łańsk Resort